- Writer and editor since 1968, on a wide variety of topics.
- Op-ed writer, Concord (NH) Monitor
- Certified advanced Wellness and Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) facilitator.
- Consultant, writer, and speaker, Copeland Center for Wellness and Recovery
- Writer for peer reviewed professional journals and other recovery websites.
- Inspirational recovery speaker for consumers, families, students, mental health professionals,
- Conference presenter for state and county mental health authorities, policy makers, police officers, court clerks and security officers.
- Consultant National Alliance on Mental Illness, New Hampshire, NH Hospital, NH Police Standards and Training Academy
- Led a successful grassroots Legislative lobbying effort against a 55% cut in consumer-run peer support services.
- Brought together a coalition that changed the state guardianship law to provide more legal protection for parents with mental illness.
I’m available for presentations, all tailored to the needs of the group that invites me.
Ken Braiterman, Kenbrait at gmail.com, six zero three 856-7432